BIOS on any HP laptop bring a number of issues
1. HP laptop is not able to recognize hardware properly. For example, a 4 GB ram may be identified only as 2 GB ram.
2. The system tends to perform slowly and may rigorously mess up Windows performance.
Fail to address the most recent Graphic card.
3. Because of the particular presets the fans swiftness may deviate badly.
4. System may get stuck within black monitor screen error.
5. Boot device not found on HP laptop.
If you have come across with any of the above stated issues within your HP pavilion or HP spectre laptop, then you should update your HP BIOS to its latest available version.
HP Bios (Basic Input Output System) update to the latest version is a great resolution to tackle down the issues which you have encountered on HP Laptop due to BIOS outdated issue. As, updating HP Pavilion & Spectre Laptop Bios is not so hard method to carry out, you can easily do it by taking hp.com/support at the comfort of your home. Here, you will have the chance to meet the tech-savvy persons and resolve your queries within a fraction of time.
Steps To Update HP Pavilion & Spectre Laptop Bios
Update HP Pavilion Bios:
1. After log in to HP website just click on the Support & Drivers
2. Go for the Drivers & support link and tap on it.
3. Click on the Start now to automatically search and download your product easily.
4. When the download of HP pavilion Bios is complete, simply install it.
5. Now, let the HP to process the BIOS update for you. After its compilation, you are good to go.
Update HP Spectre X360 Bios:
1. From the windows menu click on the settings
2. Go to update and security than click on the advanced options.
3. Do check-mark on the boxes.
4. Return back to the update and security page and then tap on the check for updates.
5. Allows the windows to search, download and install available updates.
6. Look for the HP Spectre X360 support link and to start downloading click on the accurate HP BIOS.
7. Run the HP spectre X360 BIOS update that is just finished downloading and then click on BIOS update.
8. Now, the process is complete, you may need to reboot the system, if necessary.
this is the best way to fix HP Pavilion & Spectre Laptop Bios