How to connect hp printer to windows 10
1. Click on the Start button on your desktop screen.
2. On the search menu bar, type ‘Add Printer’.
3. A new dialog box appears and asks which type of printer you want to install.
4. Select Add a network wireless or Bluetooth printer.
5. Select ‘Use an existing port’ and click Next.
6. If you have selected USB connection, then choose Add a local printer.
7. From the list of options available, choose the printer name and then click Next.
8. A new dialog box opens asking you to install the printer driver.
9. Go to the Windows update tab and then tap on HP or Hewlett Packard.