top of page
How to connect hp printer to windows 10
1. Click on the Start button on your desktop screen.
2. On the search menu bar, type ‘Add Printer’.
3. A new dialog box appears and asks which type of printer you want to install.
4. Select Add a network wireless or Bluetooth printer.
5. Select ‘Use an existing port’ and click Next.
6. If you have selected USB connection, then choose Add a local printer.
7. From the list of options available, choose the printer name and then click Next.
8. A new dialog box opens asking you to install the printer driver.
9. Go to the Windows update tab and then tap on HP or Hewlett Packard.
bottom of page